- Anti-Cancer Strategies
- Therapies / Recipes
- Septic shock
- MGUS & Multiple Myeloma
The 5 Rs (recovery) of cancer survival
Start by following as many of the 5 `Rs’ (for Recovery) listed below as you can. The more you can do, the better. But take it easy... don’t get stressed if you can’t do everything, or all at once. Set yourself small, achievable aims and build it up slowly. And enlist the practical help of family and friends too.
- An anti-cancer diet and nutritional supplements.
- Stress control: relaxation, and visualisation techniques.
- Exercise: regular, aerobic, and within your capacity.
- De-toxification: removing both internal and external environmental pollutants.
- Spiritual, emotional and psychological healing.
If you follow the above, you will not go far wrong. The newly-diagnosed cancer patient is usually swamped with conflicting information and does not know what to think, or where to begin. The 5 Rs of Cancer Recovery and Survival have a good deal of science behind them; they incorporate the natural laws of good health. If you want to try additional therapies and approaches you will be safest if you keep to things which are natural and non-toxic, or of low toxicity.